Connect respects your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with data protection and other applicable privacy laws.
THE INFORMATION COLLECTED AND ITS USE
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us (i.e. by filling in web forms, sending us your CV, or by otherwise engaging with one of our representatives).
- When you visit the Website, the web server may collect some basic information such as your browser type, IP address, Internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on the site, and when.
- If you exchange emails, telephone conversations or other electronic communications with our employees and other staff members, our information technology systems may record details of those conversations.
- If we have a business relationship with the organisation that you represent, your colleagues or business contacts may give us information about you such as your contact details.
We may use this information in the following ways:
- to provide you (and any organisation that you represent) with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with, and maintain the quality of, the Website;
- to analyse the use of the Website to help guide improvements.
We may collect the information for purposes set out above and as required by applicable law, regulations, or other contracts to allow it|venture to fulfil its business needs and legal obligations. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that we keep your information secure, accurate and up to date.
it|venture may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the website for reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details collected for these purposes.
We will only process your personal information as necessary so that we can pursue the purposes described above, and then only where we have concluded that our processing does not prejudice you or your privacy in a way that would override our legitimate interest in pursuing those purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
- your colleagues within the organisation that you represent;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into;
- selected third parties (including search engine providers, that assist us in the optimisation of our site).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to protect our rights, property, or safety.
Whilst Connect takes appropriate measures to safeguard personal information, no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed secure. However, once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We keep your personal data for as long as it is required by us for our legitimate business purposes, to perform our contractual obligations and as is required by law or regulatory obligations which apply to us.
You have the right:
- to be provided with copies of personal information that Connect holds about you at any time;
- to ask Connect to update, or delete any out-of-date or incorrect personal information held about you;
- to request the restriction of, or to object to, our processing of your personal information;
- in certain circumstances, to receive the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, machine-readable format to transmit that information to another controller.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. This Privacy Statement applies only to the personal information that Connect collects and Connect will not be responsible for personal information that third parties may collect, store and use through their website.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Statement.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.